View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 23:54   #34
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of
Re: []LCH[] Announcement

After reading the replies so far, let me clear a few things out:

- I expressly said Angels is NOT pulling a mistu on us. I also said its MOSTLY them leaving. Some Angels HC have been talking about leaving LCH for more then a week already. Until today, they didnt.

Originally Posted by Remy
- Some Angels dont like #4, so dont see a reason to stay ingame

Colt told you ppl here that i am scapegoating Angels. Im not. But the reality is what i just told you Some Angels HC have been talking about leaving for over week. Since a very good rank was getting more impossible by the day, they wanted to pull together again as angels, in preparation for next round or something. To do so, they wanted to leave LCH ingame,

We stopped them with some talking. But because of the OTHER current problems, there wasnt much left to stop them from doing so.

In general, i think that the Angels who played with LCH this round were for the greater part very good members/partners. Some of them did a hell of a job DC-ing, we had fine attackers ppl from Angels too.

So, fact remains, that some of Angels didnt like #4, so probably quite a few will leave LCH, following their leaders. Any Angel that wants to stick to LCH till the last tick, is welcome to do so.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote