View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2009, 23:19   #20
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Re: A few suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I don't understand anything you said there.

(Also, for the love of god, not another "hey guys, I have a bunch of random ideas" thread.)
Presume you mean my thoughts, and Its not random ideas, its called the Crazy Ideas.

1) Everyone starts on "All Clear".

2) Once you get attacked your status get modified, decreasing the max cap loss on the next incoming.

3) Every tick your not attacked your status is change to increase cap loss.

Modifying status would be

Lander Hostile = +4 Point
No hostiles = -1 Point

Note: I'm going to change the names of each Alert Status to Green, Yellow, Red.

Green = 1-3 = 25% Cap Loss
Yellow = 4-6 = 15% Cap Loss
Red = 7-10 = 5% Cap Loss
If Alert Level is above 10 then its dropped down to 10

So lets say your on Alert Status Green, and you get 3 hostile incoming 1 tick apart.

First Wave
When the first one lands he caps 25%, then adds +4 to the Alert Level. Because the Alert Level is at +4 your Alert Status changes to Yellow and posts it in your news (for all to see).

Second Wave
Second wave hits, they cap 15% (Yellow Alert max cap). After roid capping Alert Level is increased by +4, bringing it into range of Red Alert, which is then announced in your news.

Third Wave
Now the max cap for red alert is set to 5%, meaning its very little in the way of roids. But if the attacker does land then it adds +4 to the Alert Level after capping roids. But because the max Alert level can only be 10 then its dropped down.

Now for every tick with no hostile your alert status drops by 1, so with in 10 ticks your back at Green Alert.

So if anyone wants full cap after an attacker landed, they would have to wait 4 ticks. But at 15% its not too bad.

This would most likely reduce multi fleets down to 2 a day.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 10 May 2009 at 00:07.
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote