View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 19:28   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Modem / Router Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
a) I think you have to change the router's settings, as it's now connecting to a home 200 modem, whereas before it was a home 150 modem.

b) Do you still have the manual?

c) Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but it sounds like your router is shit. I had the same problem a while back. Saving an extra £10-£20 isn't worth it when you end up with a piece of crap that doesn't work very well. Ideally, you should have got a router with an internal modem so you wouldn't have all these problems now
Have you tried changing the channel it operates from? This sometimes makes a difference. I think the default is 11.
a/ i wouldnt have the first clue how to start doing this; how would i go about it?

b/ my dad might have it but hes away now, i'll have a look but i might be shit out of luck with that

c/ I didnt buy it, my dad did. I used an awesome system of having 5 network cards in a host tower and taking ethernet cables all over the house.

As far as i can see my router has one button and 4 ethernet ports

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote