View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 09:51   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet Arguing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Im sure you arent as racist as you come off
I don't think (outside of jest) that I've ever posted anything even vaguely racist. I'm refusing to include "I don't find category x of people attractive" in that for the same reason that I don't think I'm a sexist for not loving the cock.
Quote:
Re mark, hes an incredibly nice, and incredibly intelligent chap, but occasionally with intelligence you have to get your "hands dirty" an in internet sense. Rather than talking about what he means or detailing a full post, he'll make a one or two line comment - like a footnote, almost, a small edit to his stance which we should all have stored in our minds.
This is probably true, but I'd apportion a lot of the "blame" to people being lazy in the reading. If Mark says something a little bit cryptic then it's worth thinking about it for a second rather than assuming he's made a very obvious mistake or is saying something offtopic or whatever. Admittedly not everyone has memorised every episode of Futurama so they probably won't get every comment.

But on this topic I'll repeat my earlier point : problems come about from people arguing against some sort of strawman rather than bothering to work out the nuance of what someone else has said. It's much easier to presume someone likes child molestors or doesn't care about abuse victims than to argue against a reasonable enough proposal in changes in the law or whatnot.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote