View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 09:24   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet Arguing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
i am entirely, entirely guilty as charged.

however.
the two things you're probably basing it on (expensive clothing, IRC and drugs and music, MSN) the problem was that almost every time you "answered" the question you misunderstood it. I wasn't trying to re-ask a question and make it more worthy, I was trying to re-ask a question so that you understood it. so no moral highground for you.
I havent misunderstood owt. you didnt hang around to the end of either conversaton or take part in them fully. It moved from

"how expensive should jeans be" -> "does expense equate fashion" -> "who is fashion for" -> "self esteem or self confidence?" -> "is self esteem internal or external"

and along the way i conceded things to nodrog, most notably that part of _my own_ insecurity is that i dont put myself out there to be judged or care about what they think perhaps because i dont want to hear the response. Somewhere along the line you managed a bizarre metaphor about fashion being related to expense as paintballing is to showering. You can bold that all you like my friend, but its not going to make any more sense

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote