View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 06:33   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet Arguing

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
Some long dead and demonstrably wrong bloke from germania can be read to understand why u r rong nd i am rite - thedante/t&f/assorted commies
I don't remember ever making that argument.

I mean sure, I quote our beloved Hitler as much as the next man, but only when it's relevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
My general opinion is that most people (that i tend to "argue" with) have made up their minds already and although those opinions may be wrong "why bother arguing with them?"
Mainly to pass the time, clarify/challenge your own opinions and very possibly influence other people's views. 95% of the time the last point applies to other people reading the thread, not the actual person you're arguing with.
Quote:
This is not a debating competition. I win **** all if i'm proven to be correct.
What about the love and respect of your internet peers?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote