View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 01:33   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet Arguing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
5. "Fight rhymes with shite" / The Dace

Having a terrible attention and tolerance span means arguments and discussions tend to be fast and furious. Why debate, when you can swing a "u r gay" at someone and go back to what you were doing? This is by far the most effective and sanest method.

I dare anybody to argue with this approach. My general opinion is that most people (that i tend to "argue" with) have made up their minds already and although those opinions may be wrong "why bother arguing with them?". I mean i could. I could lay out a brilliant argument with examples and everything but most likely they'd ignore it and i'd only be giving myself stress. In my opinion it's better to tell someone that they're wrong and just leave it at that. This is not a debating competition. I win **** all if i'm proven to be correct.

Achilles this attitude is why i didn't respond to you.