View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 16:19   #15
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How it ended with emo girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
You've obviously not seen pictures of some of the GD regulars, a lack of eyes would definitely be a plus.
I'm a looker on my day*

*When I stop eating kebabs and drinking beer like its water

Incidentally I can still pull, so it should never stop anyone.

As well as that my increased waist line in the last 6 months has not made me ugly, im still got some good looking features, its just nobody likes "fatties".

Also I am going to the gym in 1 weeks time when I stop working 8-8pm mon-fri.