Thread: Five Years Time
View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2007, 16:43   #6
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Five Years Time

Really? No idea.

If asked in an interview I'd say something along the lines of "managing my own contract/team and perhaps studying for a professional qualification"
If pressed about what kind of thing I'd say "well, I'd build on my experiences that I've had so far in the company, I'm not entirely sure what area I'd like to go into but the company is growing at such a rate that there will be a vast amount of opportunities available for whatever I want to go into."

They're basically seeing how ambitious/realistic you are and the question gives you the opportunity to outline what field you want to go into and whether you want to do further study.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote