View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 16:01   #85
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Body modification

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
Itīs the aggression coming out from the contant abuse I receive here and in negrep.
Well, in my limited experience I tend to find aggression encourages aggression. Historically the forum users who face the most aggression are the ones who also dish some of it out. I've never seen anyone get angry / aggressive at 1-X because, well, why would they? There are obviously exceptions too, but you've got to think why are people neg repping me or generally being mean? Are they jealous of your movie star looks and playboy lifestyle? Possibly. Did they select you randomly from a hat? Well, maybe. But you've got to allow the possibility that perhaps you've rubbed them up the wrong way with something you've posted.

And I'm sorry that the people you liked left, there are certainly quite a few users who I'd like to see come back (or post more regularly). But I'm not sure the situation can be helped by berating the people who are left.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote