Thread: Poetry
View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 16:20   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Poetry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
REP REP REP REP REP! (I can't rep you atm, sorry )

Hopkins is very good. Windhover is very good.

I like Heaney, who is modern and Irish. Try The Skunk or Personal Helicon if you can be arsed.
I did my staggeringly great leaving cert essay for poetry on Heaney so I've actually read both of those before. I've just never liked him that much for some reason. I dislike his down-to-earthness and colloquial nature and while he's obviously a fantastic poet it just doesn't appeal to me that much.