View Single Post
Unread 15 Jul 2006, 21:20   #43
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Big Ol' War Thread

You know what I find interesting is how much the Islamic world is divided, despite its univeral antipathy for Israel. I guess a lot of the division comes from the fact that Hezbollah started this current problem, and not everyone agrees with the action. But I think it is interesting, because you can kind of see what how the Arab states are thinking about this. Some of these states seem like they want peace with Israel, they don't want to fight. What surprises me is how unwilling they are to unite, dispite Israel's overbearing assault of Lebanon. You think their condemnation would be stronger, their unity stronger, and their support for Lebanon more than words.