Thread: Who we were
View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 19:48   #36
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who we were

A Distinct Lack of Motivation (11:2:12) Zik

Ships (36,320 total) (Ship Analysis) [Hide]
Scarab 5,639 Black Widow 3,285
Thief 5,000 Buccaneer 16,514
Clipper 4,977 Ironclad 905

Maintained about 200 roids or so I think...

I started this round with every intention of playing a covop planet, but quickly fell behind to to an increasing work schedule. Money wins

When I was checking in "actively" the first few weeks, I was stealing a fair amount of resources and knocking out amps/jammers for Ascendancy. I would like to have done more, but managed a good ratio of success despite limited attemps...finishing with 19 out of 24 attempts succeeding.

Launched only one attack against one of the cath bot planets in 1:1, hence the scarabs/widows.

I have to give props to booji and the rest of my galaxy for not exiling me despite my horrific lack of activity. Thanks guys, it was a pleasure!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote