Thread: Who we were
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 11:36   #28
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Who we were

You are: Divergence (10:5:13) Xan (Clear)
Size: 1,602 72
Value: 2,785,634 172
Score: 4,051,154 234
XP: 21,092 421

Total Round Roids: 4,741 44
Total Lost Roids: 3,139 87

Awful planet, but I had a great time because I got to play idle and get proper sleep every night. I distwhored at first was 3rd before getting bashed (3rd most roids lost, spectres fleetcaught and lost ~25-30 dists). Eventually abandoned the sinking ship that was the galaxy I randomed into and got into 10:5, which was great.

Props to Urwins for keeping my planet down; your excellent defence stopped 20 out of 20 attacks in one week. Xand frigs are awful late game if you have to use them in a war. Also, the whole bomber thing was annoying. I lost about 400k bombers to people splatting on me or my defence throughout the round. They expected me to run, if, for example, they lost 400k value and I lost 70k after salvage. I have nfi what was going through their heads, I even told them I wasn't going to run and sent previous breports, but still they landed and each of them lost ~100-200k score even after XP

My planet was poor, but I had great fun advising ND HC and occasionally being allowed to get involved. Urwins were partly my obsession since I thought they were the strongest alliance, so apologies for your lack of sleep reese

Last edited by Gate; 2 Mar 2008 at 11:49.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote