View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2010, 01:01   #227
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: round 35 politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Whilst I'm all for the CT bashing and shit; some of you are just being dicks.

You see a jgp and a bunch of fleets prelaunched at you. You can tell which classes each are etc, but how do you tell which wave is which and how many of the fleets are on each wave? Please teach me to make "well educated guesses" on this as it would make my life so much easier next time I play PA.

And Theam is just... :facepalm:
Check news scans and round history on the planets attacking you. I do agree that it is kind of hard, if not even impossible, to make a good take at the first wave or two, but after that it is pretty easy - unless you face some massive team ups which have the ability to fake on you. Then again, in that situation you are most likely lost anyway. Planetarion really is all about keeping track of your enemies and applying common sense.