View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 00:30   #44
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Political Soapbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
iirc crashtester was banned for making a gay joke.
let me guess, i didn't get the ambiguous "hint" and have been successfully baited?
crashtester's ban is irrelevant.

don't fall for that british weakness of falling for the loser.

I don't know if texan was baiting. I doubt it because like any zealot he was convinced he was right. What texan did was abandon dialogue which is pretty silly on a discussion forum.

perhaps quazok is baiting.perhaps he thinks he's hillariously funny. OR perhaps like texan did, he believes this rubbish.

frankly I think we should ban him just in case.