View Single Post
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 13:15   #39
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The portal (again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Yet again people are blaming their tools instead of actually being totally honest and saying: Yes, its my fault thing havent gotten done, and yes, its my fault thing that has been promised done for ages is not done.

Instead of spending time finding excuses for not doing your jobs, why dont you just a) do your jobs or admit that you either b) dont have the time to do the job you said you would and leave or c) admit you are not competent to do your job and leave.

Thoose should be your options. Instead of the free round that was supposed to give the game a positive effect, the round after the free round had less people playing than the round before the free round, so obviously the strategy of attracting people with a free round did not work.
Sometimes I read one of your posts and think "surely Kargool cant post anything more idiotic in the future" yet over and over again you surprise me by being even more stupid.

Being in a role in PA isnt exactly easy, you have a load of duties, real life commitments and only 24 hours in a day. This mean that duties have to be priorities and sadly alot of the important tasks are ones that arent visable and allow people like you (who doesnt himself have a good rep for their helping, you couldn't even keep up a good rate of writing articles for the portal) to call them lazy and incompetent. If they took your advice and quit because you have deemed them incompetent and not doing their job then the game would be worse off because the behind the scene important tasks wouldn't get done and the cosmetic stuff would also remain undone as theres no one to do it.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote