View Single Post
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 04:32   #19
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The portal (again)

you blame us for not bringing in more volunteers to help out, yet when we ask for help we get little to no response. everyone's quick to criticize, yet no one's quick to jump on board. requests to join the team don't get ignored, but with any business a process is in place to ensure we get the 'right person' for the job. someone who's able to work well with the rest of the team, someone who's very knowledgeable in the area they'll be helping with, someone who has the time to volunteer, and in case of coding and pateam things, someone who's willing to leave their alliance to focus on the game in a non-biased environment.

also in response to Kargool's post, i'm not the portal manager, i'm the manual manager. i apologize for the delay in bringing it up to date, but (yes i'm making an excuse) we thought the portal would be done and with it the new manual. however we were wrong and i was wrong to assume it, so all i can say is that it's being worked on, but as Appoco already said, we're a bit hesitant to start giving due dates to avoid giving false promises.