View Single Post
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 17:09   #4
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I have a dream - Media Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sale
A friend of mine created such a szenario, but he also wanted to copy tv content to his media box, he used this:
http://www.techcase.de/index.php?cPa...574016c92e1ce2

This is a small all in one mainboard, VERY! quiet and needs only a small amout of power, with free software ( i think it was vlc media player ) he created his own server, the cool thing with a tv card on this board you can replace your DVD / Reciever / Recorder etc.
ok, you have to buy the hardware, but the software is free and very good.
perhaps you are looking just for this
Thanks, I used to play around with PC-104 boards, which are stackable boards (processor/graphics interface/etc) that add functionality as you need them, they looka bit like those cards you linked to above.

It'd get back into fiddling around with bits and pieces, which can't be a bad thing..!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote