View Single Post
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 16:47   #44
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice
Re: eXilition, whats going on?

Its actually quite interesting how at first there were speculations about what happened in eX and now everyone seems to have settled with "giving the community a chance" or "gosu went to VS".

Both of them so blatently untrue. If eX wanted to give the community a chance then why only 8? they can surely still win the round if they kicked out 30 members so why not do that? would look impressive.

If gosu went to VS then why has eX not openly declared war on VS? i know i would if my allies stole members off me. More importantly how can VS actually lose 2 members if they take in a whole BG? The 3 days are clearly over by now.

Also where is 11:6:5 (coords allowed as the planet is gone?) the former biggest xan in the universe. Did his planet just vanish?

Why am i posting this? Am i genuinely interested? I would imagine i am not as i am a wellknown eX scanner. Then why would I start this question again? Is it to boast my ego?

WHO KNOWS?!

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote