View Single Post
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 21:38   #49
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Calling all philosophers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charjerk
I am not going to suffer this verbal abuse any longer. My writings are not aimed at offending anybody, and my only purpose is to explain myself in different ways. Instead of concentrating on what I am saying/ trying to say / you lot focus on how I am expressing it and the tools I use. Your immorality is amazing. I am not going anywhere does not matter how much you shout and post until you tear apart your own ass. I am just right in everything I am saying. If the cap fits wear it.
yeah but, remember:

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.