View Single Post
Unread 18 Dec 2009, 19:23   #38
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A plea to the multihunters

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Are you implying that pateam listen to the HCs from Ascendancy/Apprime more than others? Because I'm lirling if so.
I think the PA Team listens to Alliance HC's more than its community, why else would they set up a alliance HC channel to talk to them about changes?

Quote:
Introducing a "salvage is value neutral" system to solely affect the top 10 planets is retarded though. Why don't we just automatically reset everyone to the same score every sunday morning and play out the round that way!
I just dont think you should be able to profit from salvage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
If there was zero salvage defence still would be worth it in certain scenarios. Pretty hilarious you're calling it abuse considering you decided to suicide your own fleet on the then #1 planet for no reason.
Value neutral salvage.. So if a random suicided on the #1 planet.. then the #1 planet would lose 0 value.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote