View Single Post
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 01:20   #34
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The rules for being a player, as stated by me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
earlier this round i was being hit by ND/LCH and i had a wave of 3 planets on me. one of said planets was Spritfire from ND. i ran it through the tof arbiter and it turned out he had a SMS number stored in. i sent him a SMS pretending to be the other ND player on his wave telling him its not worth landing and to recall as i was gonna recall. about 15 minutes later he recalled.

oh how we had a good laugh about it in the tof intel room
I'm totally against any exploitation of SMS numbers, including storing them in an arbiter in the first place.

Read this thread from last January to gage AD's opinion on this.

To quote lokken from that thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
SMS are private information and like details such as player's addresses, should be kept as such.