View Single Post
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 18:31   #15
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The rules for being a player, as stated by me.

To some extent I agree. I don't like the current galaxy setup at all, but I think a lot of the fault lies with the playerbase. Things like fakenicking are stressed too much by alliances, for instance. And not knowing the real nick of someone you're meant to play the entire round with is not a good way to get to know them, as it excludes trust (If you can't trust someone with your real nick...).

Alliances are in my opinion too powerful with this setup, and having loyalty to your galaxy, which is after all partly hostile, can seem like a useless thing to do. I've seen people "forget" to report incomings of their galaxy mates because they belong to a hostile alliance, and this is in my opinion taking it too far. I'm just glad I landed in a nice galaxy after a good number of exiles. I'm enjoying the round where I am now, thankfully.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote