Thread: Cnn
View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 00:48   #27
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Cnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I don't really see the big deal. I mean the bird was dutch wasn't it?
Not only that but it was "common." Had it been a "noble" Dutch sparrow, I could have seen the point.

Btw, on Fox it was reported as "Avian Terrorist Attacks Domino Stackers at Dutch Cultural Event."