Thread: The Spectator
View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2008, 15:51   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Spectator

I read the article this time as I didn't notice it before (!) and thought we had privately owned schools already, it's just that any government couldn't possibly bear the electoral cost of being seen to be elitist and paying out grants for kids to go to privately run schools and cover some/all of their fees.

If the tories want to encourage more privately run institutions and give kids the money to go to school, I'm all for it. **** the parents being involved though, if I ever have a child I want the kid to be challenged with a variety of opinions/moralities, not read some ****ing script about what someone thinks is 'safe' for the kid.