View Single Post
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 22:50   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: HIV-man shags underaged girls shocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptis arcos
who the f**K would ever want to do that.
Well, it's possible that the guy is pretty ****ed up from what's happened to him. If I found out that I was dying (yeah, I know AIDS isn't a death sentence in the developed world, but you know what I mean) then I might lose it. You could certainly see how a misanthropic nihilism could develop as a response.

This is not to justify his actions obviously, it sounds like (if this is all true and was conclusively proven in some sort of trial) that it might be best if he was put to sleep as it were. But I don't think you can assume he was just pure evil or whatever. The world is pretty ****ed up, and some of the people who go round doing some of the most ****ed up stuff have often had pretty ****ed up lives themselves.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote