View Single Post
Unread 20 Jan 2009, 02:02   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Heathrow expansion to go ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda View Post
I also note that most indications are that the earth has been cooling now for about a decade. Your generation will live to see the debate move from what to do about global warming to what to do about global cooling.
This, er, isn't actually true man. In fact it's not even vaguely true. The only reason I can imagine people even get away with claiming this is true is that 1998 was an exceptionally warm year. For the record here's a link from ****ing NASA. In case you're too lazy to open the link here's a quick snippet from right at the top
Quote:
In our analysis, 2008 is the ninth warmest year in the period of instrumental measurements, which extends back to 1880 (left panel of Fig. 1). The ten warmest years all occur within the 12-year period 1997-2008.
Climate change isn't measured by comparing one year to the previous one. Climate change is measured in trends over a number of years.

Quote:
I have lived to see the so called "experts" move from dire warnings about the world being on the verge of a new ice age to the current hysteria about global warming. I predict that you will live to see it swing back.

Scientists make their bones and get there grants by backing up the scientific establishment until that gets over done and then the contrarians take over and make their bones and get their grants by proving the proceeding group of experts were idiots.
Remember that electricity thing scientists made up as well? Boy were their faces red when we discovered that was all a load of bunk and it was actually magical pixies.