View Single Post
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 16:47   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Heathrow expansion to go ahead

I would say to the House, as I said to those who joined teh PB:

Quote:
This is all balls. The only way climate change is going to be solved is through advances in technology. Even if we could contrive a way of keeping our carbon emissions at non-economy-destroying 'safe' levels (which we can't) China would just fart it all back in two hours.

Alaistar McGowan, Emma Thompson? Let them lay in front of the bulldozers if they like. And if we need another airport in twenty-five years, then just knock down Milton Keynes.

If we're going to destroy the world, which seems likely, then I'm not going to ****ing hand-wring about it.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote