View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 16:45   #22
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: To the gaming comunity out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
its a scary scenario right? I dont want to let that happen. As of today, i spent more time playing (at a rate of 5hr/week) than studying, and its worriyng
Assuming it takes you 45 minutes to get home from uni then you still spend 2 and a half hours in classes everyday. This totals 12 and a half hours per week you are in class, personally I would count that as studying as you are still learning and very few people actually do the reading outside of class constantly throughout the term. By the look of it you spend most of your week rushing about from one place or another doing something that you are supposed to, I don't see why you should feel guilty for doing something you enjoy for a few hours on the weekend. If you spent that time studying instead would it significantly improve your end mark? I doubt it somehow. If it does would it be worth it? For example I am sure if I put in more effort I could go from a 2:1 to a first, I just don't consider the extra effort worth it so don't bother.