View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 16:34   #21
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Re: To the gaming comunity out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
it doesnt have to be wrong to give up stuff for playing computer. i mean do you seriously learn the whole weekend or clean your room (i doubt you have a big room)?

hobby is a balance to your everyday life i would say. however if you ask your self if it is right/brings you forward what you are doing, i doubt you enjoy playing computer games. and if you dont enjoy your hobby, well search another one.
actually im addicted to computer games, specially w3. If i sit on my computer i have to play.

Thats why i was considering erasing my \games folder

to take out of my life something which i value the most

what if your hobbie would take so much space on your life that consumes your thoughts and dreams?

its a scary scenario right? I dont want to let that happen. As of today, i spent more time playing (at a rate of 5hr/week) than studying, and its worriyng