Thread: DVD Writers
View Single Post
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 15:40   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
DVD Writers

Rightyho i am having to make a DVD movie type job for a client in the United States.

Now i want to make this in the UK so i have a few questions.

1. Should i be purchasing the DVD writer here in the states now or wait till i get home to the UK?

2. Which DVD writer do i want. The ones i can see are currently all 4x which seems rather slow but cest la vie.

3. Will i have issues with 'country codes' and whatnot.

4. What format is supported by DVD players? Presumably the dvd writer itself will have documentation on this so its not an important question. Im just curious.

any help is most appreciated.

JJ
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote