Thread: Dark Core
View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 22:06   #26
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dark Core

Ill take your word for it then, ill also be adding an npc so if it come to it I can guide things along in the right direction, though it wont interfiere to much with your descions.

Name - Johan
Weapon (Chinese) War Sword (Two Handed)
Armour - Leather Gorget (Throat/collar bone) Steel Spaulders (Shoudlers) Steel Demi-Greaves (Shins) Steel Bracers (Forearms) Soft studded Leather armour over a short tunic, that overlaps the waist of a pair of drawstring trousers/pants tied with a ring belt, and soft leather boots.

In short a fast attack fighter relying on moderate protection, speed and mobility getting in to strike, who tries to get out of the attacks weapon range or direction as quickly as possible. Taking advatages of the balanced and light war sword, keeping his joints clear of armour to allow ease of movment in them except for a little protecion on the shoulders. Taking advatage of leather armours light weight but basic protection plus the metal rivets provide some extra protection at little weight added. The neck area being protected by a hard leather gorget, shins and forearms being covered but not restricted in movment.

This thread will be starting soon as i get around to it, which wont be all that long since I dont have much else distracting me in life right now.

Last edited by Darkling; 15 Dec 2004 at 12:44.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote