Thread: hirr politics
View Single Post
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 22:04   #98
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: hirr politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Hm. I think the clear situation is here is that hirr clearly didn't do it with the intent of raising eksero's score. And to be honest, if we apply the letter of the law, hirr can't realistically do a lemming run - ever.

I think if we're being fair the lemming run should stand. The situation you outline with the Ascendancy tag shows clear intent to boost someone's score. If an alliance decided to deliberately boost someone's score by crashing to deny another person the win out of spite/bitterness, I would consider that to be cheating also as that's deliberately going out to alter the ranking. I'd wager the fact that hirr launched this attack as a lemming run is a 'sufficient reason' to justify it standing.

And to be honest, eksero is hardly the only beneficiary from mass crashing. While you have every right to be frustrated I think fair's fair here unfortunately.
It doesn't mention anything about intentions. Nothing whatsoever. It talks about the chances of the attack actually landing.