Thread: hirr politics
View Single Post
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 20:58   #94
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Re: hirr politics

Sadly enough, round winners often are selected from within the group of players that manage to build high enough fence. eksero's fence wasn't high enough this round as asc won (earlier than most anticipated). However lucky for him, hirr's donation army chose 1 of the round's best fencers and via the unbelievably insane salvage system some stats generator had implement for the round, eksero had the the window to exploit the opportunity presented to him and took the best of willing donators.

There are simply so many flaws in current PA mechanisms that I cba'ed to start listing. I merely wonder how people keep playing the game round after round when PA is lightyears behind what it used to be at best.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)