Thread: hirr politics
View Single Post
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 19:36   #91
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: hirr politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellinek View Post
We didn't donate anything.

Donation implies that the reason to launch at him was giving him salvage. That was not the case. We attacked someone that used the hidden production "feature" to the extreme because we don't like that part of the game. Then we died. Happens at times, not all attacks are a success
well imo its perfect to show PA Crew how dumb the production hiding thing is
and i am thankful for what hirr did (yes i hope PA Crew now sees their mistake, though i am probably wrong)

though someone will win the round now, who shouldnt deserve it, and i could imagine a lot of better players to win a round

then again this all shows in what bad shape PA is

you donīt need to be the best player to win, you just need to hide your production, find a alliance which will not kick you for it and pnap as many as possible, while you roid the semi-actives

well done eksero, your the pride of PA !

p.s. why didnt asc stop him as them spotted him beeing able to come close, if they roided him 2 weeks ago, even this donation wouldnt have helped him

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"