Thread: hirr politics
View Single Post
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 19:24   #89
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of
Re: hirr politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionHK View Post
Like I said, someone had to be the target. Our only sadness with the run was that the defense was weak on anti-fi and anti-fr, so some people have more than half their fleet returning home, but otherwise we had an awful lot of fun
This explains what happened to Quug's CO/BS fleet.

And VenoX, I find it ridiculously unlikely that anyone in Asc actually suggested hirr lemming run on eksero. There's a difference between roiding a planet like that with half the fleets in Asc and Rock (as happened earlier) and hitting it with a defendable but still substantial attack fleet as hirr did. As far as I'm aware, Asc hoped/expected the run to be on OlaTa, and when that failed to materialise, had no real idea where it was going. A lemming run always donates value, so why would anyone recommend it happens at a hostile planet?

Your post seems like a sad attempt at placing the blame on Asc, when in fact hirr are more than culpable for their own actions. There's nothing Asc could've done about it, short of defending eksero themselves. Of course, had they done so, I'm sure they'd have been investigated for farming.