View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 13:48   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: PA Multihunters - Bringing back the lols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
I see, it doesn't come from Asc so it's cheating...
Actually it's if it contravenes the EULA so it's cheating. But you know, do continue to spew whatever rubbish enters your tiny mind onto the forums. Everyone appreciates a good clown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rul3r
After some longer, calm talk to a member of 10:6 I´m willing to consider the option they actually did not intend to cheat.
Personally I doubt they did either. You'd need to be seriously retarded to think you could get away with this, which is, after all, the main point of cheating. That said they wasted everyone's time and caused downtime so I'd take away half of their fleets or some equally fitting punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K View Post
Someone really needs to pull the MH's heads out of each others asses if they feel that Hosie's fleet name was somehow deserving of punishment when 99% of APP's fleet names don't face any consequences.

Totally laughable.
It's mainly because hosie prelaunched a fleet on 1.1 and forgot to recall it.

Edit: It's also rather delightfully ironic that while hosie was expected to present himself for a completely pointless telling off the sum total of communication from pateam since the game went down 4 hours ago is that there's a problem and the game will be open when it's fixed (which is actually no information at all).

*JBG salutes PA's Monthy Pythonesque parody of customer service

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 22 Jun 2010 at 13:55.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote