Thread: Outsourcing
View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2003, 23:49   #21
ItotheDtotheI

Quote:
Originally posted by SbOlly
Who said I couldn't do it?

In fact, because I can do it, and the reason for that is I learnt to do it through similar coursework myself while I was at uni, I see the benefit of someone doing the coursework themselves.

There is a difference between not knowing how to do something, and refusing to do it for someone else even though the task is given to them to reflect their ability in something. Would it be fair on the other students if the work I gave him was too such a high standard, theirs looked pale in comparison and they got a lower mark for it? Without him having done anything apart from lost $20.
The education system is not ment to be fair to students, if it was fair clever people wouldn't be made to do degradingly simple work or to work with cretins. They would be given work that required a suitable intelligence to complete. Quite often clever people that are not given enough incentive for self improvement don't bother as there is little point, and no sense of gratification can be gotten from doing something so pitifully easy.

Also, I charge £50 for doing peoples coursework, and so far the average grade has been around 80%.