View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 10:00   #1
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Thumbs down She ruined my perfect GT run!

I just read an interesting (few days old) newsarticle about a new gaming related murder that i'd like to share
This time it was a 25 year old guy who killed his 17 months old kid

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/15512907.htm
and http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/15505658.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 articles
Turman said she remembers Spellman telling her that Alayiah was sound asleep in the front bedroom about 11:30 a.m. last Thursday and that he was venturing out to the store to get the little girl more juice. Turman said she had drifted off to sleep.

Walker, the family friend, said his girlfriend discovered Alayiah dead in the front bedroom. He said that he had flagged down Spellman, who was returning from the store, and that Spellman had run to a neighbor's house to call 911

After relatives discovered the child's body, police were told that she had fallen off the bed.

"There's nothing to indicate the child fell off the bed," Homicide Lt. Philip Riehl said. "It appears that the child was hit repeatedly, possibly thrown across the room."

An autopsy revealed the little girl had been beaten to death, and a medical examiner's report also noted that there was an old, healing fracture on her right arm.

Police said the toddler unplugged Tyrone Spellman's video game, sending him into a murderous rage.

Spellman had told them that Alayiah was sitting on a bed with him in the front bedroom of his home, on 29th Street near Jefferson, while he played a video game.

The little girl jumped off the bed and started tugging on one of the video game console's cords. Spellman allegedly told cops that he had reacted by punching her in the face twice and throwing her across the room into a wooden chair.
We all know how it feels when someone ruins your game
It was a smart move to pretend the kid fell off the bed imo
but it would've been even smarter if he pretended the kid flew out the window and bounced a few times