Thread: Question
View Single Post
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 17:20   #12
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Question

It's certinaly seems to be the easiest long term option if you don't want kids. The pill has side effects which are magnified if taken long term. Condoms are an expense and shit long term too. Other contraceptive methods are far from foolproof and you'd have to be elbows deep in the womans belly to perform a similar procedure on her.
Makes sense in alot of cases.
Though Viao brings up some very interesting (****ing hell that sounds terrible) points.

Though the pain and expense of it would probably be alot less than a couple of extra kids running around, ruining your finances and your house methinks.