Thread: On sandbagging
View Single Post
Unread 14 Jun 2015, 08:27   #25
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: On sandbagging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post
So in effect, you have a good shuffle (IE 7:1 this round) you walk the round?
As opposed to the same old gals who abuse the system to get full private gals walking the round?

When was the last time a 'random' gal won?

Quote:
I think we all forget just how many god awful planets also play this.
Aye. Exiling them straight away really helps eh?
As long as the pro gals get their guys in, who cares about players who don't stand up to the elitism?

Quote:
Guys who will crash 5 or 6 times a round, or people who just don't want to play actively or can't. People who don't want to get up in the middle of the night to def (I cant say i blame them).
It is part of the game. Just ask Golden.
Reduced score or score for only top 80% would mean pro gals don't lose out on score to 'lucky' gals.

But we know they will be against it cause they want there big defence pools and fencing to pay off.

Quote:
But why should people who are happy to do that in effect be stuck with these guys?
Just like, the 95% of pa who arent in a pro gal you mean?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote