Thread: #forums
View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 11:47   #50
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: #forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
if all the regulars had ops then thet really includes nearly evenrone in the channel these days? and where is the cut off point which decides who does and doesnt get ops?
There's a surprisingly high amount of lurkers actually.

At a guess (sorry if I miss anyone out) I'd propose:

nodrog
vampy
Jakiri
Deepflow
TomKat (!!)
jer
phang
KaneED
Dirte
KoeN
idimmu
Alessio
Game
Achi
Lambie
Phil^

Which still leaves about 75% of the channel's users non-opped.