View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 03:07   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Working with a sex offender, could you do it?

Hmmm, this thread has got me thinking.

I believe that people shouldn't be allowed to "break" in the first case. As such i think preventative schemes (such as training for the unemployed and parenting classes for the "poor" etc) are where "our money" should be targeted. However i appreciate that the problem of "criminals" exists at the moment and as such you need to attempt rehabilitation methods (as it's either that or leaving them to rot in jail). I think having a supportive environment for people, on their leaving prison, is an essential part of this. As such i think that if i really believe in my own personal brand of politics i should get involved in a scheme like the one mentioned in the OP. I am however lazy. However, if i don't get involved in something like this then i'm just a lazy good for nothing gobshite who doesn't deserve to air an opinion.

What a dilema :(