View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 22:32   #3
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Working with a sex offender, could you do it?

I don't think that it is necessary for the rehabilitators to know the nature of their client's crime, although I suppose it is public information. I don't understand why it would require a seperate effort from rehabilitating other criminals. I'm sure people don't want drug dealers, murderers, thieves, and rapists around children either.

In any case I don't see a difference. Of course, a 'personal' relationship between me and the convicted sex offender will be an impossibility. This sort of employment would require a professional and the nature of professionalism is that one puts aside personal feelings and focuses on performance, duty and outcomes.