View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 21:48   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Working with a sex offender, could you do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
Firstly, and probably the most important, is whether you think you'd have the people skills (motivation, questioning etc.) to actually be helpful to the 'core member'.
Possibly not. It depends on the context and how structured the process was. In a very free and open process I'd probably find it difficult to strike up conversation given I lack any ability to do small talk. If I had to talk about something I'd probably be fine (e.g. if it was training someone how to do something).
Quote:
Secondly, and perhaps thirdly, would you be able to bring yourself to help such a person?
Yes, although it depends on the nature of the crime I guess, and how "rehabilitated" they seemed to be (although I realise that's kind of the point of the exercise).

As for telling other people about it, I think I'd probably just I was helping ex-offenders. I don't see why you'd need to go into specifics with other people.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote