View Single Post
Unread 18 Mar 2006, 14:54   #21
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Iraq] 'air assualt'

...so now they're in the villages with the helicopters why not bring in the tanks? or are they helicoptering people from house to house? i don't suppose it matters, its probably just a pr-look-iraqis-firing-guns-thing.

I stumbled across this site, i can't comment about the authors authority in his opinions but his articles are an interesting read, also quite funny in places.

http://www.exile.ru/archive/by_author/gary_brecher.html

incidently verm, mr brecher is of the opinion that the only historically reliable military solution to a guerilla insurgency is genocide, but since thats not looked upon kindly in the 21st century there is no military solution to an insurgency supported by the local populous. Even the malay business was by an ethnic minority. Would you agree?

If the US isn't going to get a decisive victory, why not just leave? ofc iraq will decend into a shithole, but public opinon aside (its never really mattered) vietnam was as t&f once pointed out an american victory, especially as all other nations realised they would be ****ed up the arse if anything similar happened. Wouldn't it be 'logical'* for america to do likewise now? just leave iraq but with nations like syria/iran under the impression that you're prepared to invade, stay a bit with everything messed up then simply up and leave.

* lol
milo is offline   Reply With Quote