Thread: Ultores pwnage
View Single Post
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 19:08   #51
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ultores pwnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I really do not understand why you all are overly congratulating Ultores..
I was waiting for you to troll this thread.

Quote:
At the end of the day, they have spent the round farming naabs / hitting poor planets for constant roid gains, and avoiding confrontation.
I suggest you get your facts straight before posting. Maybe you should talk to MaxMillian, after all he is the #1 speculator on this forum.

Quote:
Like this thread has also highlighted, there is clear evidence that RAT let xVx get battered continuously for 3 weeks..
'RAT'? What because the decent players from Apprime were fed up of how Apprime were playing. IE; the alliance had certain defence leechers and Apprime not having the will to care.

Anyway, back to the point. We've been at war for just under half the round with 4 top tier alliances (ND/CT/APP/DLR), and if recall correctly, we participated in this 'block war' half way through the round where we reinfoirced our allies (xVx) by attacking ND/DLR. Maybe we didn't enter this war as early as xVx had hoped, but we did support our allies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
Apprime bitterness?

We had 1 goal which was to kill DLR, did we succeed? VERY MUCH INDEED.

I don't see any DLR's still playing...
If I recall correctly, it was Ultores that killed DLR off when they crashed on us. I refer of course to this.

Quote:
And you might wanna read what i wrote.

I blame CT and ND for not winning cuz they are crashing as every other round - you guys just idled it out.
Idled it out? You were on the same playing field and you know that Ultores have been gang banged for the best part of the second half. I wouldn't describe that as idling it out.

Quote:
But you can't get probs for something you obv. didnt do. (like playing good, doing good politics etc.)
I have to disagree with you there as Ultores has been defending extremely well during this 'gang bang' operation, and we have held our ground. Only a few have managed to land on us each night.

If you're also trying to hint that our playerbase/HC team have been incompetent, then let me point you to the multiple fleetcathces that we and xVx setup on mutiple CT planets. Not only did we land on one of their planets (also killing a few CT defenders in the process) but we also prevented incoming for one night which gave us the opportunity to strike back.

So if you think that's being incompetent at politics and skillfull play, then you obviously don't have the mental capacity to engage in these debates.

Quote:
No sorry, aint that good of a cheater.
That's quite ironic, especially coming from someone in Apprime.

Last edited by Clouds; 6 Oct 2011 at 17:46.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote