View Single Post
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 18:03   #43
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of
Re: Best Girlfriend / Wife quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain
hahaha
Now this is what i call a good thread.
To fully enjoy it, you gotta had a similar experience.
Some ppl lost job, wife, gf and/or a lot more other things they won't even know because they choose to play hardcore planetarion. What girls fail to understand is that competition is in our blood, it's a man thing, stubborness to keep on walking although owned, not giving up, not being a quitter, and shit like this which although means nothing for them it's the world for us. Oh well, what can you do except apreciate them even more for staying and accepting this hobby of yours.
Asking to choose between the stupid game and her, now hat's a bad move. Hard to choose, and even if you choose her, you'll stay frustrated and probably return to PA and things will even get worse. I'd say the best way is to accept a PA player for what he is, and if he's smart enough he'll know how to reward that. To bad, they won't read this and most of them will never understand what "live PA to the max" means.
Wow, I wasn't aware planetarion was a male only game... Someone should have told me and the rest of the ladies before we signed up...
Fiery is offline   Reply With Quote