View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2007, 07:41   #22
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm A Big Boy Now

Quick Update: I quit.

It's not waking up at 5am, or realising how shit and repetitive Radio 1 actually is, or standing for nearly 8 hours a day (though that was a big part), it was the fact that I spend all day breathing this dirt in and it is making me feel really ill.

For example, when I clea my nose it is black, which is foul. It's in my ears, in my mouth, everywhere. Last night I felt like I was going to die. I really did.

Maybe I'm just a pussy and can't deal with any sort of working conditions which are slightly uncomfortable. So what? By good fortune I am capable of of doing other kinds of work and have the qualifications to prove it. I really thought I would be able to stick it out for 4 months but it was never meant to be.

they offer a £20 bonus if you last the week, which I was taking the piss. But after two days there I can see they have a really high turnover or workers.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote